- Who we are
- The personal data we collect
- How we collect your data
- How we use your data
- Marketing, advertising and cookie preferences
- Links to other websites and third parties
- User rights
- How to contact us
IDROJAL (owner: V. FONTANA – main office: Via Jacopo della Quercia – 35100 Padua – email: firstname.lastname@example.org) is an ecommerce and is responsible for the processing of personal data collected through the site www.idrojal.com.
Our commitment to you
We collect and use your personal data only for the following purposes, for:
- update you on the latest offers and trends
- help us make our marketing more relevant to you and your interests
- improve our services
- screenig of our orders for potential risk or fraud
How we keep your data safe
We have adequate organizational guarantees and security measures to protect users from accidental loss, use or unauthorized access, alteration or disclosure of their data. The communication between your browser and our website uses a secure encrypted connection, wherever your personal data is involved.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Personal data means any information about an individual by which that person can be identified. It does not include anonymised data, in which the identity and identifying information have been deleted.
The following groups of personal data are collected:
- Personal data includes information such as: name, surname, date of birth (optional), profession, personal description, gender.
- Contact data includes information such as: email address, location, country, telephone number and social media ID (if you log in via social media).
- Technical data includes information such as: details of the devices you use to access our services, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone and location, types and versions of browser plug-ins, operating system and platform.
- Product and style interests profile data, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage data includes information such as: how and when you use our website, which pages you have visited, what you have searched for; website performance statistics, traffic, location and details of other products and services you use.
Marketing and communication data includes information such as: your preferences for receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[ENTER ANY OTHER TYPE OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED]]), e-mail address and telephone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information“.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We may collect personal data about you in the following ways:
- Direct interactions – you can provide us with your personal, contact and marketing and communication data (as described above) by filling in forms, entering information online or communicating with us by post, telephone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data provided, for example, when:
- you subscribe to our newsletter,
- discussion forums, social media sites;
- enter a competition;
- voluntarily complete a survey for market research purposes;contact us with a request or to report a problem (by phone, email, social media or messaging service);
- when you access our website
- when you make a purchase
- Third parties – we may receive personal data about you from various third parties, including:
- Third party technical data, including analytics providers such as Google.
- Further information is available in the section entitled ‘Marketing, advertising and cookie preferences’.
- Technical data from affiliate networks through which you accessed our blog;
- Personal and contact data from social media platforms when you log into our blog using those social media platforms.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
The legal basis for the processing of personal data
We only collect and process your personal data where we have a legal basis for doing so. As the data controller, the legal basis for the collection and use of personal data varies according to the methods and purposes for which we collected them.
We only collect your personal data when:
- we have received your consent
- the processing is in our legitimate interests and is not subject to your rights,
- or we have a legal obligation to collect or disclose your personal data.
How your personal data is used
Your personal data is used by IDROJAL or to support a wide range of different businesses. These activities are listed in the table below along with the types of data used and the legal bases we depend on for processing, including, where applicable, our legitimate interests. Be aware that we may process your personal data using more than one legal basis, depending on the specific activity concerned.
1) Recommend products, services, discounts and offers that may interest you, including sending such information by email, post or SMS.
- Profile Marketing and comunication
2) Use data analysis to: improve our blog, products, services, marketing, customer relations and experiences and for market research, statistics and surveys.
3) Provide relevant content on the website, online advertising and information; and measure the effectiveness of the advertising provided.
- Marketing and comunication
4) Allow you to participate in a contest, event, survey, or receive a reward for shopping with us.
- Marketing and comunication
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably believe we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we wish to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and explain the legal basis that allows us to do so. We may process personal data without your consent, in accordance with the rules above, where this is required or permitted by law.
How long do we keep your data
We will retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was provided and to comply with our legal obligations. Further details on the periods for which we keep data are available upon request.
MARKETING, ADVERTISING AND COOKIE PREFERENCES
Marketing: your preferences
We can send you marketing communications and promotional offers:
- if you have registered for a promotion or event, and have not explicitly declined that marketing (based on your preferences, as explained below);
- by email if you have registered to receive email newsletters;
- if you provided us with your data when you entered a contest and consented to receive such marketing (based on your preferences, as explained below).
We may use your Personal, Contact, Technical, Transactional, Usage, Profile and Marketing and Communication Data to form an opinion on what we think you might like or on what might interest you and to send you product details. and offers that may be relevant to you.
We will ask you for your preferences in relation to receiving marketing communications via email, post, SMS and other communication channels.
With regard to third-party marketing communications, we will obtain your explicit consent for acceptance before sharing your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes You will always be in full control of your marketing preferences.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing information from us (or third parties, if applicable) at any time: you can unsubscribe or ‘opt out’ by using the unsubscribe button and following the link included in the footer any marketing email;
We will process all opt-out requests as soon as possible, but please note that due to the nature of our IT systems and servers, it may take a few days to implement any opt-out requests.
Our use of analytics and targeted advertising tools
We use a variety of targeted analytics and advertising tools to display relevant web content on our website and online advertisements on other websites (as described above), deliver relevant content to you in marketing communications (where applicable), and measure l effectiveness of the advertising provided. For example, we use tools such as Google Analytics to analyze data obtained from Google internet advertising and / or third-party data (such as age, marital status, event, gender and interests) to establish and improve our marketing campaigns, marketing strategies and content on our website. We may also use tools provided by third parties, such as Facebook, Content Square, and Bing to perform similar activities, using Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND THIRD PARTIES
Our website may include links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates, or to social media platforms. If you follow a link to any of these websites, the user must remember that specific privacy policies are in place for these sites and that we assume no responsibility for these policies. Check these policies before submitting personal data to their websites.
You have several rights under data privacy legislation. This includes, in certain circumstances, the right to:
- request access to your personal data
- request the correction or deletion of your personal data
- opposition to the processing of your personal data
Brief details of each of these rights are set out below. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, send an email to email@example.com
Request access to your personal data
You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data in our possession and some information relating to the processing of your personal data.
Request the correction or deletion of your personal data
You have the right to correct or delete your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can update or delete your personal data at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Opposition to the processing of your personal data
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data where we believe we have a legitimate interest in processing it (as explained above). You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we can demonstrate that we have valid legitimate reasons for processing your data, which override your rights and freedoms.
If you have any doubts or complaints about how we process your data, please send an email directly to email@example.com
HOW TO CONTACT US
Any feedback is welcome and we are happy to answer any questions regarding your data.
Please send any questions, comments or requests for further information to our address firstname.lastname@example.org